Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Location: South Belfast
Salary and Benefits: £23,000- £25,000 per annum plus Bonus
Hours of work: Flexible Working Hours and Hybrid Working on offer
Employment Type- Permanent
Interview Process: Immediate Interviews
The Right Client- Nominate Recruitment are thrilled to be partnering with a premium FMCG company. Due to continued success they are seeking an Accounts Assistant to join the team
The Right role:
- Contribution to management of the sales ledger. Including but not limited to: Credit control duties, recording customer receipts, management of EDI, preparation of monthly direct debits & issuing of customer statements.
· Supporting with the maintenance of stock purchase ledger and the relevant order control schedules. Including but not limited to processing & recording purchase orders, recording shipping & receipt details, and tracking orders from various key suppliers & intercompany movements.
· Supporting with the maintenance of non-stock purchase ledger. Including but not limited to recording of all purchase invoices received, liaising with various budget holders to seek approvals, processing & coding of invoices, creation & upkeep of purchase order system, creating monthly payment runs and dealing with supplier queries as and when they arise.
· Maintenance of customer pricing across various internal systems – assisting Commercial Team with new customer listings/customer promotions etc.
· Overall management of end-to-end new product specification, ensuring this is appropriately represented across all internal systems
· Collation of monthly recharges for submission to the relevant brand owners.
· Creation of various daily & month end reports, including but not limited to; Daily Sales, FOC, Depletion Reports, Stock
Report, Debtors Report. Ensuring appropriate monthly reconciliations are performed.
· On a daily and monthly basis ensure invoice financing declarations are made and ensure processing of payments and
drawdowns are completed to manage cash flow
The Right Fit:
Ambitious person with excellent work ethic and excellent communication skills
· Flourishes in a busy environment and is a fast learner
· Energetic & enthusiastic approach to tasks especially when team needs support
· Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in Accounts
Location: Belfast | Salary: 23000 - 25000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 21/07/2022