Learning and Development Business Partner
Job Title: Learning and Development Business Partner
Hours of Work- Flexible start and finish times and finish at 1pm every Friday.
Salary and Benefits: Up to £40k per annum
Employment Type- Permanent
Interview Process: Immediate Interviews
The Right Client- Nominate Recruitment are thrilled to be partnering with one of Northern Ireland’s success stories. Due to continued growth they are now keen to recruit a Learning and Development Business Partner.
The Right role:
- Work with Line Managers to identify and progress talent.
- Identify areas of risk within ageing workforce and support development plans of individuals to backfill
- Support annual talent review and calibration
- Support & champion the development of a self-learning culture.
- Liaise with Line Managers to ensure employees development and learning is given suitable priority
- Use data to produce reporting and identify areas of improvement.
Partner with HSE to ensure content is relevant.
- Contributing to the delivery of the L&D strategy.
- Ensuring that L&D support is aligned to business objectives.
- With guidance from the Group L&D Manager, plan and deliver L&D projects.
Conduct robust LNA’s to ensure any proposed activity is aligned to business needs.
The Right Fit:
- Minimum of 3 years in a Learning and Development role ideally in a Manufacturing environment
- Previous experience of delivering a Learning and Development Strategy
Location: Belfast | Salary: 38000 - 40000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 19/07/2022