Job Title: Billing Assistant
Location: Belfast City Centre
Salary and Benefits: Up to £27k per annum plus excellent Benefits and Study Support
Hours of work: 9am-5pm Mon to Fri- Hybrid working available.
Employment Type- Permanent
Interview Process: Immediate Interviews
The Right Client- Nominate Recruitment are thrilled to be partnering with a specialist provider of reporting, accounting , tax, human resources Consultancy and Outsourcing solutions.
Due to continued expansion they are now seeking a Billing Assistant to join the Belfast Team. The role is City Centre based, with Study support also available.
The Right role:
- Matching incoming payments in Xero against clients’ accounts and correct invoices and sending payment receipts.
- Issuing invoices to clients
- Updating accounts receivable database with new accounts and clients leaving.
- Updating clients fees to reflect annual inflation rates.
- Ensuring all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts by sending statements of account.
- Provide solutions to any relative problems of clients
- Monthly billing reconciliation reports
The Right Fit:
Ideal candidates will have :
2 years’ experience in a busy Finance/ Accountancy environment
Previous experience with Accounts Receivable.
Location: Belfast | Salary: 26000 - 27000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 29/04/2022