Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Location: East Belfast
Salary and Benefits: up to £22k per annum
Hours of work: 35 hours per week 9am-5pm
Employment Type- Permanent
Interview Process: Immediate interviews
The Right Client- Nominate Recruitment are thrilled to be partnering with a Consultancy business based in East Belfast who are seeking a Payroll Administrator to join the team.
You will have your own portfolio of both UK and Ireland clients working within a close-knit team
responsible for high volume processing, resolving queries and general payroll related tasks. This is a
very busy role that requires exceptional attention to detail and would suit a highly organised, flexible
individual who is accurate and used to dealing with a wide variety of duties and is able to prioritise
The Right role:
• Working within the Payroll Bureau undertaking administrative, advisory and payroll
duties to ensure that processes and systems are completed to an exceptionally high
• Ensuring that all payrolls are processed within the required time frames and liaising with
other members of the team with matters relating to payroll and dealing with all matters
in a timely manner.
• Ensuring that all pension administration, including Auto Enrolment processes are carried
out in an accurate and timely manner. Liaise with pension providers and staff in dealing
with pension administration matters. Keeping up to date with processes and procedures
relating to Auto Enrolment and pension schemes.
The Right Fit:
• Experience in Payroll, Pensions Administration and Processing.
• Strong IT skills and a proven ability to use and adapt quickly to new technology.
• Interpersonal and communication skills of a high order which are applicable to a range
of colleagues, Clients and Government agencies, meeting and receiving clients and
guests of the Company.
• Microsoft Office skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to take
minutes and notes from meetings. Ability to draft own correspondence and prioritise
your own workload, work under pressure and use your own initiative.
Location: Belfast | Salary: 21000 - 22000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 22/04/2022