Digital Web Designer
Job Title: Digital Web Designer
Location: Ballynahinch/ Saintfield
Salary and Benefits: £26k -£30k dep on experience
Hours of work: Full time – Mon- Thurs 9am-5pm. Fri 9am-4pm. Hybrid working on offer
Employment Type- Permanent
The Right Client- Nominate Recruitment are thrilled to be partnering a non for profit organization dedicated to changing lives for the better.
Their vision is a world where every organisation and individual can come together to collaborate, share and heal trauma together.
They are now seeking a Digital Wed Designer to join the highly successful team.
The role offers a fun and friendly working environment with a great team spirit.
The Right role:
You will be responsible for maintaining and updating the websites. Working within this role you will be responsible for all aspects of web graphic design. Your jobs will include updating and creatively looking at all content in relation to the Network. This is a new project and we are looking for a driven, creative individual who has a passion for web and design.
- Provide creative, high quality and professional graphic and web solutions
- To work with the team on maximising the effectiveness of all websites and how they visually communication to our audience – ensuring style consistency, quality of and best possible layout structure.
- To manage the website and ensure it meets the needs of the organisation for marketing and information purposes.
- Manage the online members dashboard to ensure that they are receiving the correct information when they log on
- Work with the Marketing Executive to execute the online marketing strategy
- Maintain all current information and libraries that have been created and continually update as changes are required.
The Right Fit:
- Minimum of two years working within web design
- Experience of adding and creating web pages, updating content and being creative with information
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, attention to detail and aptitude for consistency and accuracy.
- Recognised qualification in web design with at least two years 'creative' experience
- A high level of computer literacy and skill with fluent use of Apple Macs / graphic design software packages.
Location: Ballynahinch | Salary: 26000 - 30000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 01/05/2022