Job Title: Membership / Events Administrator
Location: Ballynahinch/ Saintfield
Salary and Benefits: £24k - £28k dep on experience
Hours of work: Full time – Mon- Thurs 9am-5pm. Fri 9am-4pm. Hybrid working on offer
Employment Type- Permanent
The Right Client- Nominate Recruitment are thrilled to be partnering a non for profit organization dedicated to changing lives for the better.
Their vision is a world where every organisation and individual can come together to collaborate, share and heal trauma together.
They are now seeking a Membership / Events Administrator to join the highly successful team.
The roe offers a fun and friendly working environment with a great team spirit.
The Right role:
As the Membership Admin Coordinator to be the liaison between the organisation and the members. Working as a Membership Coordinator you will be responsible for all aspects of membership, from serving as the first point of contact for membership related questions to organising events to recruit new members.
- Handling all questions, information requests, and complaints regarding membership.
- Processing membership applications, renewals, and resignations.
- Maintaining and updating membership records.
- Assisting with member communication activities.
- Collecting data, tracking membership statistics, and preparing reports.
- Working with the Business Development Manager to implement strategies to recruit new members, both locally and internationally.
The Right Fit:
- Previous experience in member management, sales, or marketing Admin role
- At least 3 years administration experience
- Proficient in all MS Packages.
Location: Ballynahinch | Salary: 24000 - 28000 per | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 01/05/2022