Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Location: Belfast City Centre
Salary and Benefits: Salary up to £23k per annum
Hours of work: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Employment Type- Permanent
Interview Process: Immediate Interviews and Start
The Right Client- Nominate Recruitment are thrilled to be partnering with a successful Property company based in Belfast City Centre.
The Right role:
The post holder will work as part of the Client Accounting team and will have responsibility for the
efficient, effective and professional execution of the following duties, whilst adhering to company
procedures, current legislative requirements and best practice.
- Monitoring and maintaining client accounts
- Client payments on account with advice schedule as required. Ensuring payments to the client are in accordance with the arrangements set in place
- Preparation of landlord statements on quarterly basis.
- Preparation of annual service charge reconciliations.
- Assisting where required with accounts receivable.
- Assist with compiling documentation required for bank reconciliation.
- Adhoc duties as required.
- Liaising with surveyors, clients, accountants, tenants and supplier surveyors, clients, accountants, tenants and suppliers.
The Right Fit:
- Minimum of 4 GCSEs at grade C or above or equivalent, to include English language and Math’s
- Experience of at least 3 years in an accounts environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience of working with accounting software
Location: Belfast | Salary: 22000 - 23000 per | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 20/04/2022