Job Title: Purchasing Administrator
Location: Belfast – BT3
Salary and Benefits: Salary will depend on experience
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type- Permanent
The Right Client- Nominate Recruitment are thrilled to be partnering with a family owned and successful Business based in BT3 area of Belfast who are seeking a Purchasing Administrator to join the team.
The Right role:
Timely set-up of product codes within SAGE to allow Sales Orders and Purchase
Orders to be processed in an efficient manner and in accordance with Group
• Managing the timely and efficient processing of purchase orders through SAGE,
ensuring that the business adheres to routine order deadlines with suppliers;
• Timely review of “Order Confirmations” received from suppliers, addressing all
cost and quantity issues that arise efficiently to avoid delays to product arrival;
• Effective management of requisition process to control purchases processed
through non-purchase order route to support ad-hoc or on-site/project
• Regular monitoring of leading suppliers for all Group divisions, contributing to the
routine reporting upon key performance indicators, and providing
recommendations for improvement;
• Identification of opportunities for improved buying terms with leading suppliers
across the Group and providing recommendations for improvement.
• Maintenance of product records within SAGE ensuring that prices reflect supplier
price lists and changes to the basis of standard costing;
• Maintenance of supplier records within SAGE to ensure that the purchasing
process runs efficiently and effectively across the multi-site business;
The Right Fit:
Qualifications – A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent), Grade C or above
• Evident experience in a purchasing role.
• Strong IT skills with experience in Microsoft Office suite (Word and Excel) and
the routine use of the business ERP SAGE system
• Ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally.
• Confidence to use initiative and demonstrate problem solving capability
• Present excellent customer care with a professional attitude.
Location: Belfast | Salary: | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 29/04/2022